Congestive heart failure (CHF) is an incurable disease in which the heart fails to pump enough blood to properly supply the body with oxygen and nutrients. In most developed countries, one senior out of every 15 on average suffers from CHF. Moreover, CHF is the most common reason seniors have to visit the hospital. The main symptom of the disease is the inability to be physically active.
Press Kit & Newsletters
On this second issue of the HeartMan Newsletter you will find the following articles:
- A successful midterm review
- Continuous blood pressure estimation
- Health data management
- HeartMan Mobile App in progress!
- Update on HeartMan’s Psychological Support
- HeartMan clinical trial protocol
- Human-centred design in HeartMan - an update
- Overview of HeartMan publications